|You are here:|
On Wednesday 11th October 2017 Official Opening of the FIT Project under OP RDE took place, with the participation of the Science attachés from the British and French Embassies.
Dr. Otakar Fojt (British Embassy) and Dr. Matthieu Wellhoff (French Embassy) expressed their support for the FIT Project and interest in expanding cooperation between British and French research institutions, universities, companies and their Czech counterparts. In particular, they expressed their support for the exchange of students and young researchers.
The international guests, who are members of the FIT Project Scientific Committee, appreciated the quality of the created infrastructure which has produced the results in the field of vaccine and immunotherapeutics development.
We thank all participants for their support and look forward to further cooperation.
10.00 am Opening ceremony to commence
· Welcome and introduction by Project FIT KFS and Director, Prof. Andrew D. Miller
· Short presentation by the VRI Director, Dr. Jiří Kohoutek
· Short presentation by Project FIT PI and Deputy Director, Ass. Prof. Jaroslav Turánek, CSc.
· Short presentation by Science attaché at British Embassy, Dr. Otakar Fojt
– Official Opening
· Short presentation by attaché for Scientific and University Cooperation at the French Embassy, Matthieu Wellhoff
11.30 am Conclusion of presentations
· Opportunities for Project FIT lab tours/tours of VRI facilities and lab instruments
· Opportunities to network and ask questions – over canapés
2.00 pm Conclusion of opening ceremony